The holiday vouchers of 150 euros and 200 euros offered by the program proved to be particularly appreciated.Tourism for all“. In 2023, a new round of applications will begin via vouchers.gov.gr and those who meet the income criteria will be able to participate in the first lottery that will distribute the vouchers, which will be valid from the beginning of July.
As every year, applications will be submitted as soon as the application process for the “Social Tourism 2023” program “runs”, while this year the platform is expected to be opened in stages, depending on the expiry number of the VAT number. . .
When will the process start? Last year, applications were submitted from mid-July. This year there is information that it will be done earlier, i.e. towards the end of June, however, that remains to be seen from official announcements made by the Ministry of Tourism. THE draw it will be around one week after the requests.
It is recalled that the beneficiaries of last year’s vouchers must use them until June 30, so that the first draw will then take place from which the new beneficiaries for the summer of 2023 will be selected. 150 euros go in immaterial card on mobile and the beneficiaries can redeem them at ferry tickets And accommodation.
Tourism for All 2023: How to Apply – All Steps
When the platform opens for your VAT number, you can log in with your TAXISNet codes. CLICK HERE to enter on vouchers.gov.gr and follow the steps:
- You fill in your contact details and in particular your e-mail and your mobile phone number, which you then validate.
- You declare that you have not been selected as a beneficiary under any other social tourism program or internal tourism support program implemented during the same period. These programs are explicitly mentioned on the platform.
- You declare that the amount of money credited to the debit card will be used exclusively by the beneficiary himself to cover his accommodation costs and those of his dependents and that it is not possible to transfer it to a third party. or remove it.
- You enter the financial institution of your choice, where the card will be issued, and request the issuance of the immaterial digital debit card and the credit of the corresponding amount.
Who are the beneficiaries of “Tourism for All 2023”
Potential beneficiaries of the “Tourism for All” programme, are adult natural personswho are tax residents of Greece and fall under income criteria which are the following:
THE INDIVIDUAL (+ SINGLE PARENTS) WITHOUT CHILDREN is defined as a maximum income of 16,000 euros.
- With 1 child, the income of 17,500 euros.
- With 2 children, the income of 19,000 euros.
- With 3 children, the income of 21,000 euros.
- For those with many children, an income of 26,000 euros is defined.
Concerning the FAMILY (Marriages + Cohabitation agreement)
- Without children, the maximum income is 28,000 euros.
- With 1 child, the income of 29,500 euros.
- With 2 children, the income of 31,000 euros.
- With 3 children, the income of 33,000 euros.
- Adult children 38,000 euros in income.
They will not be considered beneficiaries of the “Tourism for All” programme:
- persons selected as beneficiaries under the Social Tourism program for the period 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 of OAED and D.YPA.A., respectively, whether or not they have made use of the provision,
- persons selected as beneficiaries – beneficiaries of the “Evia-Samos Pass” program or the associated service by any other organization for the same period of implementation of the program.
Tourism for all 2023: who receives 200 euros
As was the case last year, thanks to the program, financial facilitation of the amount is granted 150 euros for natural persons who meet the defined conditions, following their relevant online application and their selection by lot. Especially for People with disabilities selected at random as beneficiariesas well as for beneficiaries with disabled children, financial assistance amounts to 200 euro. The above amounts relate exclusively to the beneficiary and do not increase in the case of dependent members.
Tourism for all 2023: how to “put” the 150 euro voucher on your mobile phone
Once all the procedures have been completed and the draw has been made, if you are a beneficiary, you will receive a notification by e-mail and SMS indicating that your card is ready. You must then follow the steps below to be able to see it on the Viva Wallet platform.
If you don’t have a Viva Wallet account:
- Select the link “Activate your Pass Tourisme pour Tous” in the email you received
- Create your password which must be composed of 5 to 16 characters, contain at least one number (1-9) and one special character (for example !@#$%^*).
- Enter your password again to confirm
- Enter the code received by SMS on your mobile phone and select Confirm
If you have a Viva Wallet account:
- Select the “View your Tourism for All Pass” link in the email you received
- Log in with your mobile phone and password
- Select Pass Tourismos for all