URGENT EMERGENCY NEWS FOR TAX RETURNS AND RETROSPECTIVE PENSIONS FROM IKA, EFKA (efka.gov.gr), PUBLIC -OAED (oaed.gr) DYPA PROGRAM 2023! – What happens!
NEWS: The … due on wages or pensions constitute a tax burden for the beneficiaries. AADE (aade.gr) very often manages to impose taxes and fines and leave them to the Taxis until the debtors discover the debts.
Those who have received retroactive salary or pension payments in the previous year or who have foreign income should be particularly careful when submitting their tax return. Last year, cross-checks were carried out for salaries and pensions and out of 131,828 active TINs, 117,092 were cross-checked, giving an identification rate of 89%. 4,109 tax declarations were filed, with certified tax amounts amounting to 7.1 million euros.
Let’s see what taxpayers need to know about this “special” income:
- Earnings from previous years will be reported with an amending statement to the relevant DOY. in the years concerned. Interest will be reported in the year of receipt in the corresponding codes in Table 4D1.
- From tax year 2015, retrospective returns are submitted electronically by selecting the corresponding filing year of the return, e.g. for the 2017 tax year, you will select the filing year for the 2018 declaration. Then, you will select the corrective declaration and the retrospective declaration E1. After the appearance of the complete codes with the new amounts, submit the declaration definitively (deadline until 31/12/2023). Retrospectives from previous years will be reported with an amending statement to the relevant DOY. in the years concerned.
- The option is active for taxpayers who have electronic information for retroactive income from the 2015 tax year. Otherwise, it is submitted to the relevant DOY.
- In the retroactive declaration, the amounts are pre-filled in the corresponding codes and it is not possible to enter or modify another code. If you wish to modify other elements of your return, you must file a separate corrective tax return.
- In the foreign source income codes of E1, a sub-table opens in which you select the country in which the income was obtained and a field in which you fill in the corresponding amount. If the income of foreign origin relates to different countries, you will register separately for each country. To enter the foreign tax, a sub-table also opens to select the source and the field to enter the tax. Regarding the origin, note endisy.gr, there are two options:
- Countries with a double taxation avoidance agreement, where the credit method is provided. In this case, the tax is supplemented from the countries defined in the annex to E.2147/2019.
- In other cases, the tax is supplemented by the other countries.
EMERGENCY…good NEWS FOR VETERANS PENSION!! Up to 203 euros DIVIDEND – PAY NOW – OPEKEPE NEW!
URGENT EMERGENCY NEWS FOR TAX STATEMENTS AND RETROSPECTIVE PENSIONS FROM IKA, EFKA, PUBLIC PROGRAM -OAED DYPA 2023! – Unemployed, inform yourself!
DYPA is paying the bonus of 300 euros to 1,200 additional long-term unemployed people who have not received help who have prepared a Digital Individual Action Plan (dypa.gr).
Credited on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 from the DYPA the single allowance of 300 euros to 1,200 additional long-term unemployed without help who prepared a Digital Individual Action Plan (Digital ASD). In total, so far, the benefit has been paid to 66,314 beneficiaries, according to workenter.gr.
It is recalled that beneficiaries of the new benefit are the long-term unemployed who:
- They have accomplished continuous registered unemployment of more than 5 years and then prepare a digital ASD and
- They have incomes of up to 16,000 euros for single people, 24,000 euros for married people (plus 3,000 euros per child) or 27,000 euros for single-parent families (plus 3,000 euros per child).
THE procedure for the payment of the service is as follows:
- Potential beneficiaries enter the platform with the TaxisNet codes at the email address:
- Register or update the bank details (IBAN) for the payment of the service, as well as their marital status
- The DYPA verifies ex officio the respect of the conditions (period of unemployment and Digital ASD), as well as by cross-checking with the data of the competent bodies (AADE, HDIKA)
- The payment is made automatically to the accounts of the beneficiaries
- It is specified that only long-term unemployed over 5 years who complete a digital TSA can access the platform and register an IVAN.
Unemployed persons who have already drawn up an individual action plan (PAI) must transform it into Digital TSA.
Specifically, they enter with codes TaxisNet in the electronic services (eservices) of DYPA and confirm or update the details of the ASD, so that it turns into a digital ASD.
Those who are unemployed have not already completed an ASD they should be closed meeting with an employment counselor at the Employment Promotion Center (KPA2) in their territory either by videoconference (MyDYPAlive) or live.
To make an appointment by videoconference, the unemployed must visit the e-mail address:
To make a lifetime appointment, unemployed people should either email KPA2 or call the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs one-call center 1555.
To find the KPA2 to which you belong according to your residence, as well as the corresponding email, visit the online address: https://www.dypa.gov.gr/poy-aniko
For More information visit: https://www.dypa.gov.gr/
New emergency disruption for RETIREES! Why will it be late to pay IKA, OGA, EFKA PENSIONS! OAED DOUBLE BENEFITS 2023!